Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast episode #164 breaks down the action of Wolf Pack season 1, episode 6, “After Party.” This week, we see the fallout from the last episode, where the pack’s friends (and acquaintances and enemies) came face-to-face with the werewolf. More blood is shed, and Garrett witnesses something that changes everything. Our theories are a lot less unhinged these days, but there’s still no telling if this show will take a sudden left turn as we approach the finale in a couple weeks.
- If you or your loved one have been almost murdered by a cat, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
- The episode title for this week is spot on, and we’re happy that the action picks up right where it left off.
- Thinking the werewolf was a possum is really reaching.
- Was there something else going on between Phoebe and Tia, or was this just to show that Phoebe sometimes has a softer touch?
- We discuss Everett’s choice to tell everyone the thing they saw on the highway and in Tia’s backyard was a black bear.
- Was Luna happy that he lied?
- Austin certainly wasn’t, but what did he expect Everett to say??
- You’ll never guess how Natalie figured out the blonde-haired kid was a werewolf.
- Blake and Phoebe finally talked, and we weigh in on her reasoning for not wanting a phone.
- Would they have stayed friends if Phoebe had survived?
- What is Kristin up to, and will her excuse about the guard not finding the key hold up long-term?
- We don’t think this is the first time she’s killed an innocent person.
- Did anyone find the way she checked her gun extremely attractive? Just Karen? Okay.
- Kristin knows Garrett is carrying his werewolf gun, but is this an olive branch or a threat?
- Harlan and Cyrus definitely need to get out of the woods, but first they need to kiss.
- Do we actually like Cyrus? Do we still find him suspicious?
- That shot where Kristen comes to the rescue was fantastic.
- How much does the werewolf understand what Kristin is saying? How was it able to talk back?
- Garrett and Kristin now know the other person knows what they know, but neither one of them are willing to be the first to say so.
- Can we definitely cross Cyrus off the list of potential arson suspects?
- Okay, Everett’s dad was SUPER creepy, and we’re trying to figure out why he was being so threatening.
- What kind of pills is Everett taking??
- Is “I don’t need a phone to find you” the new “I will always find you”??
- Why does the werewolf have a penchant for dragging bodies up to high places?
- Do we think Cyrus is telling the truth now?
- We loved seeing Gideon Emery!
- Malcolm explains what happened in the woods 17 years ago.
- Is one of the hot shot crew members out there doing revenge?
- Could Kristin have been part of the hotshot crew?
- Why does Jang hate Garrett so much?
- Did we have any theories about what Garrett saw when he winged the werewolf?
- Is Everett’s theory about what happened correct, or is this another red herring?
- Who is the person on the phone, and what do they actually want?
- Harlan clearly cares about Cyrus a lot more than he’s letting on.
- The scene in the barn between Garrett and Harlan is one of the best scenes in the show so far.
- How does Everett know Baron’s real name?
- There’s a lot of assuming going on here…
- What are our predictions for episode 7?
- Is Kristin their werewolf mother or is she just Baron’s adoptive mother?
Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast was the first-ever Teen Wolf podcast in existence, offering its listeners an in-depth analysis of the hit MTV show. From 2012 to 2017, the Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast team brought you episode recaps, convention coverage and exclusive interviews, plus in-depth discussion of all aspects of Teen Wolf, from mythology to cast side projects. Now we’re back to cover the Teen Wolf movie on Paramount Plus, as well as the new Jeff Davis werewolf show Wolf Pack!
Paramount+ has provided a special offer for our listeners: if you don’t already have the service, new subscribers can use the code THEPACKISBACK to get a free 30-day trial to check out Paramount+ and stream Wolf Pack and Teen Wolf: The Movie! Please note, this offer is only valid until 3/31/23.
Terms and conditions: New subscribers get 1-month free Paramount+ subscription (while supplies last). Offer expires 3/31/23. After free period, SUBSCRIPTION AUTOMATICALLY RENEWS ON MONTHLY OR ANNUAL BASIS AND YOUR CREDIT CARD AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED BASED ON SELECTED PLAN (+TAX), AT START OF EACH BILLING PERIOD UNLESS YOU CANCEL. Cancel any time on account page, effective at end of the billing cycle. No refunds. Restrictions apply.
Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast is a Subjectify Media podcast production. Visit Subjectify Media for more shows, including Prophecy Radio, ReWatchable, and Not About The Weather, and for all our latest articles about the stories we’re passionate about.